The Doc is currently accepting new patients! If you have a dirt bike with any issues, please call me first and let me save you money.
Reasons to call me first:
- Less expensive than dealerships. My labor rate is only $40 per hour. Local dealers are between $60 to $80.
- Pick up and delivery available for a small fee.
- Fast turn-around time.
- Customer satisfaction. I care more about repeat business and happy customers and less about taking your money.
- I will document with photographs and send you progress reports via email or directly on this site.
- I will assist you in finding the least expensive and highest quality parts.
Common services available:
- Complete top and bottom end rebuilds on both 2 & 4 strokes.
- Valve shimming.
- Clutch replacement.
- Fork seal and fork oil replacement.
- Carburetor re-jetting.
- Wheel truing.
- Bearing replacement in wheels, suspension linkages, swingarms, headsets, etc.
- Graphics and seat cover installation.
- Now Offering Powder-Coating!
Please call or email for a free quote.